Thursday, April 20, 2017

Tschüss Dortmund...36 Minuten Später...Hallo Duisburg!

Hallo Leute,

Yep I was transferred. To Duisburg!!! I was actually here on my very first split way back in September so I kind of know places haha.. not really. Let's just say leaving your first area after 8 months is the hardest thing in the ENTIRE world. I've never cried so much in my entire life and it was pretty bad. I was asked on Sunday to give my goodbye testimony and I cried before I got to the podium, cried at the podium and then tried to say stuff that just mushed together. Ya rough stuff. I love the people in Dortmund so much! Leaving them was harder than leaving on a mission(sorry family, I know I will see you again) and it crushed me. But hey it was time to move on..
which comes to the best part..
I'm in Duisburg which is 36 minutes away from Dortmund and I'm the Sister Training Leader over Duisburg AND Dortmund! Which means I can go to Sussan's baptism too! Also my new comp is Sister Perkins! I met her like 5 months ago and we are already best friends. She's an inch taller than me, played volleyball in college and she also is from Sandy Utah! We are so pumped for this transfer and we are already meeting all the cool people!
We went to a castle today...my first one! So awesome.

Sorry this email is so short.


Liebe Grüße
Sister Farner

No comments:

Post a Comment