Thursday, February 23, 2017

Es ist schwer aber es ist möglich!!!

Hallo Leute,
This week was beautiful! Haha I don't remembered what exactly happened..but hey nothing has changed. Still confused why time goes by so fast.

It rained a lot and I forget people don't like rain haha we were contacting in Innenstadt one day and it was raining a bit and we had made a goal to find 5 people that were willing to meet and learn more about the gospel. We said that after two hours we would go stop by a former investigator. So off we went and the whole two hours we had no success as in many people heard us and kept walking haha. There were some that stopped but ya not much. We were a little discouraged but instead of giving up we said that we could find these five ready people! So in the next 30 minutes we were able to find 5 people! I've thought a lot about this experience and how much we can learn from it. We often get a prompting to talk to a person and not much comes from it and we wonder why God would hint at us to talk to this person. But I think God tests us this way. He sees if we really will be obedient to what He is asking us to do and then he   shows us the people that He has prepared for us to teach, but not after He tests our faith and sees if can really trust us with helping His children. There's a scripture that I love in the Book of Mormon from Ether in chapter 12 verse 6 that says 6 "And now, I, Moroni, would speak somewhat concerning these things; I would show unto the world that faith is things which are hoped for and not seen; wherefore, dispute not because ye see not, for ye receive no witness until after the trial of your faith" If we could all fully grasp this concept I think we'd all be a lot happier haha. But yes, God has tested my faith time and time again and He wants me to become the best I can be and that takes effort and challenges.

On another note we rode 14 different things of public transportation on Friday because we got lost and had the false address and ya it was pretty funny how many of our trains fell out...

Sis K had her first black beans this week. THANKS MOM FOR THE TACO SEASONING!
Congrats to Emily Bennett and Alex Folsom on their mission calls! Beyond excited for them:)
I'm so grateful to be out here! I still have lots to learn but I do know when we put our faith in Christ and we follow His example we won't have to worry about anything, it will all work out! Es ist schwer aber es ist möglich!!! It is hard but it is possible! Keep on keeping on my friends!

Liebe Grüße 
Sister Farner

No comments:

Post a Comment