Thursday, March 23, 2017

Das Evangelium Jesu Christi macht mich glücklich

Hallo Leute,
This week was interesting. I had my first split as a STL and didn't blow it! I went with Sis Spaeth from my MTC group and we split after Zone Conference. Zone conference was awesome! We rolled in 30 min late because of my sad attempt of clicking the button for the train and the door not opening and Sis Williams and I sadly watching the train drive off. Ahhh good times...that happens way too much! 
Zone conference. I saw so many people from my MTC group and I can't believe it has been 8 months since the last time I saw them...time! It goes tooo fast! We watched the new Easter initiative and got super excited for Easter! I can't believe it's already that time of the year...blows my mind!
On the way back from Düsseldorf, Sis Spaeth and I talked to a man about the church and he was pretty adamant on saying that Christ didn't die for our sins and how impossible that was and it was a
perfect place to tell him my testimony of Christ. It didn't change his mind or anything but I think sometimes when we are out here bearing our testimonies every day we get in a routine and sometimes don't say it from the heart. But when we do speak from the heart there is so much power behind it. During this conversation I noticed another man that kept looking over at us and so I asked him if he believed in Christ and he ended up being interested in meeting with us! He said he had seen me earlier with Sister Williams and was surprised to see me again #weweremeanttocontacthim. It's amazing to see how God works among his children. He places the prepared people in our path and we
just need the courage to open our mouth and preach the good word! I'm constantly learning how important it is to be obedient to the spiritual promptings He gives us and have seen so many miracles from doing that!
Grateful to be here, grateful to serve the Lord and I'm grateful that I have the knowledge of the gospel and that I can share it with others!

Liebe Grüße
Sister Farner

No comments:

Post a Comment