Thursday, September 21, 2017

BMW bedeutet Bayrische Motoren Werke...?!


Hallo Leute!

I am constantly amazed at how amazing people are! There are someday where you face a lot of rejection and you wonder if you are ever going to find someone that has interest in hearing your message and then you stop someone on the street that makes all the rejection worth it! That happens every day to be honest:) We talked to two guys the other day because we noticed they were speaking Arabic and they were the COOLEST! Super open and friendly and had us laughing for like 5 min straight. We are meeting with them next week:)

We had our Zone Conference in Offenbach on Monday and what I took from it is that I should bear more testimony and promise/be more specific with the blessings we receive from the gospel! We stepped out of the church and Sister Lekic and I went to work and were able to find two people for the Elders to teach in 30 min because we were more personal with our conversations and promised them blessings! I love how we can always improve! That we can always find something to change in ourselves to become better.

  

I've started reading the Book of Mormon again in German and have made a goal to finish it before I come home which has me reading 5 or more pages a day in it and before I would have seen it as something I would do to get it done with and reach the goal and as more of a burden. But now I look forward to every time I get to open it and read in it! It's really something that brings you comfort in the hardest of times and I'm grateful for the Book of Mormon because it helps me see my purpose and it always puts me back on track.

I was reading in Jacob 5 and verse 74 popped out to me it says "And it came to pass that the servants did go and labor with their mights; and the Lord of the vineyard labored also with them; and they did obey the commandments of the Lord of the vineyard in all things" It's nice to know that when I put all my might into this work, that Christ is doing the same and with His might and with Him by my side there is no need to worry!

We met with some amazing people again this week and one in particular was Kate, she's from Nigeria and we shared the restoration with her and she added her testimony to the need of prophets and to end every comment she said "that's what I believe" She told us that she wants her daughter to see by her example, the importance of believing in Christ and she had her daughter’s birthday party in their church because she wanted her daughter to have a church birthday party always as a memory! What a cool mom! Haha she's great!

We are so blessed to be able to have this knowledge, to understand the importance of this life in our eternal progression and to have the duty to share it to our fellowmen! People are the coolest! They all deserve to hear how they each have a purpose here and that they are never alone and that they have a Heavenly Father who loves them and an older brother, Christ who is carrying their burdens along side them and that Christ's church is restored so that they can have a place to 
hear the revelations of God! We are trying our hardest to pass the good news on but we always need more help so my invitation to you all is to write the blessings you have gotten from the gospel and to help others see how they can be blessed too!!

Liebe Grüße

Sister Farner
Car Show



No comments:

Post a Comment