Saturday, December 16, 2017

Noch nicht fertig!

Hallo Leute,

After being coached by the elders and sisters in my Distrikt about what to write they helped me see to write exactly what I'm feeling. And honestly I don't know! I feel happy, sad, stressed, excited,
worried, relieved, confused....and more.... hahaha I'm grateful for the last 18 or so months.
The MTC Distrikt sisters

The MTC Distrikt

This week we have had a lot of goodbye appointments which are literally the worse I need to stop crying, not kidding you, I need to drink more water because of how dehydrated I am due to the tears😂
I know that I've done my best and I know that I wouldn't have done it without the Lord. I know that my Heavenly Father loves me and each and everyone of His children. Im grateful to be able to experience that love He has for His children as I've talked and taught and been taught by them. I know that Jesus Christ is my Savior. And that he is my perfect best friend(in the words of our investigator, Fiona) He knows me, He has carried me and He has shown me a better way of being. I know the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is the only true church established once again on the earth through a Prophet, Joseph Smith and that the fullness of the gospel is in it. I'm grateful for the testimony the Lord has blessed me with. I'm still learning and still becoming but I've come to see the person God wants me to become and I'm grateful for that.
I wish I could literally explain everything in this email but it'd get pretty long. But know that this experience has changed my life(cheesy I know) and I'm excited to keep spreading the gospel when I am home!

Liebe Grüße
Sister Farner

All my comps still out in the field

Sis Lekic

Fiona:)

I got to drive for a few days in Michelstadt!

Celina and us being trees







No comments:

Post a Comment